Powerful and easy to use software is a key element in today’s production environment. To get the best out of your investment in Amada machines, it is vital that the right software supports it, that your operators can make the best use of it and that you know who to call should you run into a problem.
Amada provide a comprehensive range of software, including:
- AP100 BM is an easy to use 2D CAD package which includes the Amada SDD digital database.
- AP100 3D MOD furthers AP100 BM capabilities with the addition of a full suite of 3D design features.
- AP100 Duct Unfold is an optional upgrade module for AP100. This bolt on allows for duct creation and unfold.
- SheetWorks is a powerful Parasolid 3D CAD package. SheetWorks allows for complex 3D part modelling, assembly creation and advanced drawing creation.
- Dr ABE Blank is a fully automatic CAM system for Amada Laser, Punch and Combination machines.
- Linea5 provides programming for all Amada punch/laser/combination machines.
- Work Plan Manager (WPM) aka MasterNEST can be purchased as an upgrade to Linea5.
- BendCAM allows for offline pressbrake programming for single components. This software can be used for all Amada HF/HD machines (HFT, HFE, HFE-MkII, HFP, HD).
- Dr ABE Bend allows schedules of parts to be automatically programmed unmanned allowing dead time to be utilised.
- AstroCAM provides programming for Amada Astro and AstroII robotic bending cells.
- LinkPAD allows conversion and transmission of BendCAM/Dr ABE Bend programmes for non-AMNC press brakes e.g. HFT, HFE, HFE-MKII.
- FMS Manager (basic) provides NC data transmission via serial cable (used for non AMNC machines).
- FMS Manager (Full) and FMS Controller are designed for use with a full machine cell, the precise package would depend on the cell configuration.
- VFactory provides a real time simulation of shop floor status for numerous Amada machines.
Amada have a team of dedicated Software Engineers who are able to fully support this software from initial installation through to additional training and consultancy. A Software Hotline operates from our Head Office, the Hotline Engineers can use remote access software to review your installation and programs directly from their desks. Customers with software under warranty or with a support contract can access this facility free of charge, customers without a contract can use the hotline to request chargeable services.
Call the Software Hotline on 01562 749555